Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Sincere Thanks to Wenchy

I really appreciate the help here from Wenchy (of WenchyPoo's Metal Wastebasket) for helping me to maintain the Nobama Carnival for a couple of issues when life got too busy for me. Not only that, but also above and beyond it with daily posts that have made it a much livelier place!

I don't think the fire has really gone out--it's just that regular, real people like us in this economy have so much to do, it's hard to keep up with liberal politicians, media, and elites with their 24/7 propaganda stream. That could make the nation seem complacent, but they're actually just busy with real life. We'll see some action again as midterm elections draw nearer!

Thanks again to all our contributors, and after this week's issue, keep the submissions flowing as usual!

No comments: