Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Except for Tomorrow's Carnival, I Won't Be Posting Any More

We just bought a house, and I have discovered I can't run two households at once--I end up dropping everything to meet with a contractor or repair tech, and I haven't even had time to keep up MY OWN blog!

I have a gap in tomorrow morning's schedule between two contractors, so I'll post the Carnival as I promised, but it will be my last.

Submissions have been few and far between, and the timeliness of the Carnivals is always in question--once something gets posted, it almost immediately goes old and is replaced with something new.

Curry--I'm sorry, but the demand (or rather, the ANGER) that was once there for people has mostly now abated. As for me, I've gone from throwing rocks to finding ways to defend myself from the onslaught. If you wish to maintain this blog on your own, go for it and remove me as user. As for me, the demands of a new residence coupled with the LACK of demand from fellow bloggers tells me it's time to bow out.

The fire has gone out for many of us.

No comments: